Health & Safety Protocol
In order to safely return to the new normal and keep our employees, members and customers safe we have implemented new safety measures.
These measures we take will change and ease/evolve as the State makes progress as a whole. (Last updated June 18, 2020).
Please see below for details.
Are you limiting occupancy?
To promote social distancing, we will be operating at 50% of our capacity.
When will you resume taking party reservations?
We have started taking party reservations since June 13, 2020. All party rooms' occupancy: including party host, jumping and non-jumping guests, will be limited to under 50 people.
What other safety measures are you implementing?
- All guests will be temperature checked at point of entry at the hand sanitizing station.
- All persons ages 4 and up must wear a face covering, except when they are actively jumping.
(Anyone without a face covering will be required to purchase a face mask at the sanitation station set up at the entry point for entry.)
- One-person-per-trampoline/equipment rule will be strictly enforced for proper social distancing measures (including larger trampolines: dodgeball, tumbletreks).
- The park will be thoroughly disinfected every night - during operating hours, our staff will go around hourly wiping down commonly used areas.
- All jumpers MUST wear trampoline socks. (You may bring grip socks for use, or purchase socks at the front desk).
What if I have a fever?
All persons will be temperature checked at the entry point. Anyone with fever (or anyone deemed to endanger the safety of our guests and employees) will not be granted entry and will be asked to asked to come back at a later time, at our sole discretion.